Nonsense Makes Sense. Make Sense of Nonsense.

Nonsense Makes Sense. Make Sense of Nonsense.
Live. Love. Explore. Imagine.

12.29.2010

A Christmas of Firsts...

Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year.  But this year’s a little bit more special because of a few firsts…

First Christmas in our new home. 


First time in years that I actually have the time to prepare,

and enjoy the season.



First to make handmade gifts. 

 

First time in years to stay at home (instead of party hopping on Christmas day. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but it's just a good change)





and prepare Christmas dinner.

First time with my In-Laws.
I hope your Christmas was as meaningful, and peaceful and loving as ours.  And though I'm still recuperating from the sleepless nights of gift wrapping and endless cleaning and cooking, I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.  For a few more firsts are bound to happen, this time, with our new little addition.

No comments: